1. Believe in yourself. Even when you “feel” like you can’t do it anyway.
2. Make good hard choices consistently. This helps you create a life that you love which in turns builds confidence.
3. Follow your heart. Even when others doubt you.
4. If you are scared to do something because of what others may think of you, do it any way!
5. Follow and seek God, and don’t be afraid to change or correct things as He shows you. Correction only means that He’s still shaping and evolving you. That's a good thing.
Bonus: Building your confidence comes from trusting God and trusting yourself. In other words, take God seriously and take yourself seriously! In Christ YOU GOT THIS!